Our growing Kitchener Waterloo Property Management client is currently expanding their Commercial Division and is seeking an Accounting Analyst.
In this role as Accounting Analyst, you will be performing professional accounting tasks and analysis of financial data in support of various accounting functions including Accounts Payable, Payroll, Cost Accounting, Property Accounting.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Excellent accounting skills and ability to apply accounting theory, principals and techniques.
• Knowledgeable in auditing practices and principles.
• Practiced in the set up and maintenance of spreadsheets and databases as well as organizing data to prepare reports and financial documentation.
• Knowledge of Commercial property management and/or real estate is an asset.
• Strong critical thinking as well as analytical skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Demonstrated experience in accounting software (i.e. Simply, Accpac, Quick books, Yardi, etc.)
• Post-Secondary education in Accounting, Finance or related discipline is required.
• Accounting designation or working towards a designation is an asset.
• Two to three years of experience in a related position.
Please apply with the word format of your updated resume.