AML Investigator / High Risk Analyst
We are screening resumes and interviewing candidates for upcoming opportunities in the AML field. If you are an active or passive job seeker, we'd love to hear from you!
About our client:
One of Canada’s largest banks, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization, our client is one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis.
Why do you want to work here?
- Progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper.
- A dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing working environment. Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to build close relationships with various stakeholders
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
AML Investigator/ Risk Analyst
Contracts typically range from 5 months to 6 months and are generally extended beyond 1 year.
- Risk Analysts will be expected to complete on average 1 case per day (end to end process), which may consist of the filing of disclosures to FINTRAC and/or submissions to the Client File Review Committee (comprised of Business Heads, Head of Compliance for a specific Region, Platform AML Officer, and a representative from the Law Group) for a risk assessment, which may result in the termination of the client relationship.
- Internal systems as well as Excel and open sources will be used to gather relevant investigation findings to assist each Risk Analysts in the assessment of each case for which a decision and report will be required.
Must Have Skills:
- Significant AML knowledge and experience
- Excellent Communication skills- writing skills (formal business report writing experience) – Verbal (defending arguments, presenting findings, follow up)
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word) and other open source systems
Nice to Have Skills:
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) certification (not required)
Please attach a resume in Word format and a brief cover letter, indicating when you are looking to start, your salary range, hourly rate range (incorporated), as well as how soon you can interview. Thank you.
We specialize in the recruitment of high performing, talented, Accounting, Finance, and Project Professionals who are being sought after by top tier companies for permanent, contract and project opportunities in Banking, Finance and Accounting. As a relationship first company, we build win-win partnerships with the candidates and companies we work with. Our focus is to make sure that we get it right the first time saving you time, money and energy during the search process. As your trusted recruitment advisor, we work hard to ensure that you have the very best experience in your search.