Our client, one of the leading financial institutions based in Downtown Toronto, is looking for an Analyst to join the Treasury team. Using your knowledge of derivatives and strong academic background you will produce daily P&L attribution for the front office, provide accounting support for the Derivatives business and risk control.
- Perform P&L reporting, investigating and escalating any breaks when necessary
- Reconciliation of P&L
- Working closely with Front Office with any P&L queries, providing explanations
- Performing MTM accounting
- Assist in the production, review and analysis of IPV (Independent Price Verification)
- Automate processes using VBA, ensuring maximum efficiency of the group
- Strong academic background – Degree/Masters focused on Finance and Accounting
- Completion of Co-op Programmes/Internships
- An understanding of Derivative products would be a strong asset
- Strong technical skills
- A CFA or FRM will also be an asset.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with a demanding Front-Office client base.
Please apply with resume in Word format.
For more opportunities, please go to www.fpinc.ca
We specialize in finding high performing, talented Accounting & Finance Professionals who are being sought after by top tier companies across Canada for permanent, contract and project opportunities. As a relationship first company, we build win-win partnerships with the candidates and companies we work with. Our focus is to make sure that we get it right the first time saving you time, money and energy during the process. As your trusted advisor, we work hard to ensure that you have the very best experience in your search.