Analyst, Product Control
Our client, one of the leading financial institutions based in Downtown Toronto, is looking for a Junior Analyst to join their Product Control team. Using your strong academic background and desire to pursue a career within banking and finance, you will support P&L attribution, risk control and accounting support for the Fixed Income business.
- Perform P&L reporting, investigating and escalating any breaks when necessary.
- Reconciliation of P&L
- Working closely with Front Office with any P&L queries, providing explanations.
- Assist in the production, review and analysis of IPV (Independent Price Verification).
- Automate processes using VBA, ensuring maximum efficiency of the group.
- Strong academic background – Degree/Masters focused on Finance and Accounting
- Completion of Co-op Programmes/Internships
- An understanding of Fixed Income products would be a strong asset
- Strong technical skills
- A CFA or FRM will also be an asset.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with a demanding Front-Office client base.
Please apply with resume in Word format.
For more opportunities, please go to www.fpinc.ca
We specialize in finding high performing, talented Accounting & Finance Professionals who are being sought after by top tier companies across Canada for permanent, contract and project opportunities. As a relationship first company, we build win-win partnerships with the candidates and companies we work with. Our focus is to make sure that we get it right the first time saving you time, money and energy during the process. As your trusted advisor, we work hard to ensure that you have the very best experience in your search.