Our banking client is looking for an IT Asset Analyst for a long-term contract (1 year, 6 months). We are looking for someone who is a quick-learner, with 1-2 years of experience and an education in Computer Science or a related field.
What will you be doing in this role:
- Executes IT Asset Management (ITAM) processes and procedures
- Ensures IT Asset records and their attribute data completeness, validity and accuracy in the Book of Record (BOR)
- Works closely and cooperatively with the Asset Managers for direction, guidelines and timelines required to plan ITAM activities
- Supports the Asset Managers with ITAM survey distribution and other communications such as schedules and follow up.
- Monitors the ITAM generic mailbox and responds to queries where applicable and or escalate to the appropriate ITAM Asset Managers
- Manage ITAM tickets and escalations as it relates to SLA commitments
- Input asset orders accurately into the system and submit to vendor in accordance with SLA
- Maintains asset records within the BOR ensuring accuracy and integrity of the data
- Promotes self-service options to users for asset data maintenance (e.g. custody, location, etc.)
- Maintains very thorough understanding of ITAM systems, tools and methods
- Maintains thorough knowledge of vendor relationships, their tools and escalation points
- Works with vendors for new asset orders and disposal orders
- Effectively communicates and builds rapport with team members, stakeholders and business partners
- Effectively manages communication including status reports
- Resolves minor conflicts/issues and escalates others as appropriate.
- Focus on Client First measured through customer satisfaction.
Requirements & Skills:
- University or College Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience.
- Knowledge of IT Asset Management best practices and certifications
- Basic knowledge of data quality management concepts