RBC 91821 Data Quality Analyst
Department: Client Data Management
Likelihood of extension: Yes
Brief Project Description:
• Assist group with analysis and support under various project requirements and business requests
• Hardworking, collaborative
•assist team to meet deliverables.
Data Base queries
Communication to stakeholders
List if they are nice to have or must have
What program/technology/software knowledge is essential for this role and in what capacity will the successful candidate be using it:
– Self-starter with the initiative to identify and act upon opportunities without direction.
– Ability to maintain strong attention to detail and meet deadlines in high-pressure situations.
– High level of client focus.
– Excellent organizational skills.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to “think outside the box”
– Ability to operate in an environment of high ambiguity
Must Have Skills:
Has analyized large data sets
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Nice to Have Skills:
Working knowledge of technical language, SQL (must have) Python and/or R (nice to have)
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Thank you for your interest. Please note, due to high response rate, only select qualified candidates will be called by a recruiter for a phone interview. Thank you to all who apply.
For more job opportunities, please visit our website https://www.fpinc.ca/opportunities/