Our banking client is looking for someone to join thier Global Procurement Solutions team for a 6-9 month contract, located downtown Toronto.
The Global Procurement Solutions team is leading an initiative replacing the current source to contract solutions with a new software. A system integrator will be on site to support the configuration of the software in alignment with the future state processes identified by the business. The new solution will enable a more user-friendly experience and more efficient reporting through change management and training documentation.
- Support capturing detailed business requirements
- Writing procedures
- Writing learning materials
- Develop process maps
- Soliciting business needs
- Data manipulation in excel, data analytics
- Journey mapping
- Support the team with administrative tasks
- Create and manage the project site, supporting the program director with deliverables
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in a related field
- 2+ years of experience in a related field
- Ivalua experience is an asset
- Strong business acumen
- Procurement knowledge
- Change management experience
- Process design and capture, procedure/policy writing experience
- Advanced Excel skills, analytical skills, data manipulation skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, spoken)
Only those legally eligible to work in Canada need apply.