Business Development Manager
Finance Professionals Inc., is an industry leader in the recruitment of Accounting & Finance professionals. We work with top companies across the GTA who are seeking the very best professionals in their field on a contract, project or permanent basis. We are committed to building win-win partnerships with both job seekers and the clients we serve.
Finance Professionals Inc. is looking for an outgoing, energetic and results oriented Recruiter with a passion for both sales and the recruiting industry. You will generate new sales opportunities within various industries for the small, midsize and enterprise businesses. As a Business Development Manager, you will seek to solidify business relationships through proficient call handling, face-to-face client engagement, uncovering opportunities and navigating the client to a successful close.
- Drive the development of regional sales strategies for the placement of Accounting & Finance professionals.
- Work closely with internal recruiters to fulfill your client orders accurately and quickly.
- Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology and evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods, costs and results.
- Develop pricing and terms for all new clients.
- Responsible for new sales efforts and sales growth, ensuring vertical and diversified sales.
- Promote and build business by identifying opportunities for expansion and exposure in the industry vertical.
- Develop competitive analysis and market research to establish and maintain a competitive edge in the industry.
- Act as consultant to clients on their current and future recruitment needs.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- MUST: Minimum 2 plus years Business Development/Sales experience in recruitment, professional services or consulting with a proven sales record, strategic planning and execution experience.
- Must be skilled at meeting and exceeding sales targets and a have passion for producing results.
- Proven ability to prospect and grow new business relationships in the recruitment industry.
- High level of motivation and integrity with the ability to operate independently.
- Strong networking and relationship building/management skills, work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Able to work in a very fast paced and dynamic environment with a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to negotiate contracts and close sales.
- Positive attitude, goal oriented and driven with proven leadership abilities.
Competitive compensation, which offer a base salary, strong incentive plan and benefits.