Our banking client is looking for a Business Project Manager to join their Enterprise Payments team for a 6 month contract, located downtown Toronto.
The Business Project Manager, Payment Modernization will manage the development of the business digital ecosystem aligning to Interac and Payments Canada. Includes enriching the data offering on business payments.
- Promotes collaborative team work, innovativeness and instills best practices into the working style of the team
- Manage program/project portfolio and service cross-functional transformation initiatives such as Lean Six Sigma and Global Resourcing projects, and monitor the quality of milestone artifacts, project and program reporting, and project governance
- Ensure initiatives are managed in accordance with the Program/Project Management Framework
- Provide Program Manager with visibility into project progress, while supporting effective decision-making, approvals, and direction
- Provide value-added Project Management mentoring to team members to support successful project delivery (i.e. Project Management methodologies, job aides, and best practices training)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, a related discipline, or equivalent education/experience
- Advanced degree
- PMP certification
- 6-9 years project management experience
- Familiarity with payments
- Knowledge of commercial/business payment products – cash management
- Agile methodology experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Expert knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and change management
- Advanced ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals
- Expert user proficiency with computer applications, such as Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project and any other related financial software
- Expert knowledge of economic and accounting principles, the financial markets, and reporting of financial data
- Expert knowledge of risk assessment (including cost/benefit analysis) and quantification methodologies
- Knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma methodologies
Thank you for your interest. Please note that because this is project-based work, only those qualified and eligible to work in Canada and available to start within 2 week's notice will be considered.