Our client is a Technology Company and they are looking for a Cloud Data Technical Architect for their Toronto office who utilizes strong business and technical consulting skills in order to solve business challenges while creating the desired outcomes! You will work closely with Sales Operations and Account Managers to support account planning and optimize sales opportunities in all key accounts. This is a 12-month contract opportunity.
- Designing, architecting and implementing industry leading security solutions by understanding client requirements through your savvy consulting skills, both business and technical
- Detailed documentation including conceptual design, logical design, physical design, bill of materials, as-built diagrams, knowledge transfer materials, FAQs, transition to operations information
- Work as a subject matter expert to deliver projects from initiation through to successful implementation
- Assist with pre-sales engagements and qualification of sales opportunities
- Work with business units and practice to ensure security sales opportunities progress efficiently and in a timely fashion towards successful closure
- A minimum of 10+ years of professional security industry experience across a wide range of technologies including: systems, network, server, and cloud offerings
- 5+ years of industry experience with multi-technology solutions and diverse business and technical consulting in some or all of the following: Digital transformation / cloud adoption Big data & machine learning/AI Micro services IaaS, PaaS, SaaS Cloud architecture & governance API management & security Stream analytics HDInsight Hadoop Azure machine learning SSIS/SSAS/SSRS/Power BI
- Excellent written communication
- Articulate and proficient public speaking skills, with the ability to host and deliver presentations, workshops and architecture sessions with clients
- Familiarity with IT architecture principles and industry frameworks, and willingness to work within the approved architecture methodologies
- Self-motivation and drive, always looking for ways to improve skills and stay relevant
- Post-Secondary education
Only those candidates legally eligible to work in Canada, need apply.
For additional opportunities, please visit: https://www.fpinc.ca/opportunities/