Our banking client is looking for someone to join their Client Data Management department for a 12-month contract position.
- Data migration and system integration.
- Data remediation and analysis
- Data analytics and metrics reporting
- Data queries, investigation/analysis and remediation
- UAT Testing
- Creating and maintain building metric reports
- Creating and maintaining automations
- Creating and maintaining Exception Reporting
- Assist with the setting up of accounts onto the securities lending application.
- Answer internal client general inquiries
- Daily weekly monthly reports
- Write and modify SQL queries in order to support the team inbox and other processes
- Convert data from one format/structure into another into another
- Formulate solutions to a given task by making casual inferences based on the data at their disposal. They should also be able to test the hypothesis made about the data.
- Cleanse and analyze large data sets.
- Interact and consult with various internal stakeholders to gather requirements and/or outline processes.
- Automate write macros from scratch (not recording macros).
- Debug VBA code and implement basic error handling functions.
- Define and test the rules behind an exception report while liaising with IT.
- Create a UAT test plan and test cases.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Legal Entity Data
- Experience with large volumes of qualitative data
- Data analysis/investigation
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work individually or as a team as needed
- Ability to work with varying levels within and outside of organization/stakeholders
- Understanding SQL Querying and Syntax,
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills: must be able to do advanced formulas, VLOOKUP’s, pivot tables and various commands
- Strong VBA skills (write VBA from scratch (not record) and also debug and implement basic error handling functions
Nice to Have:
- Any programming language
- Securities Lending background
???????Only those eligible to work in Canada need apply.