As a Data Governance Tech Lead for Wealth Management Technology & Solutions, you will be responsible for implementing data governance policies, standards and best data management practices in Wealth Management Technology & Solutions line of business.
Brief Project Description:
You will be closely aligned with Business Partners to ensure that both IT and Business departments are completely aligned and moving in the same direction. You will have a solid vision for how trusted, secure data will improve the Bank's business and will become a primary driver for delivering upon this vision on the Technology side.
Data Governance – 6 month project with likely extension
- Develop, maintain data governance and control related process and procedures by following enterprise data governance policies and standards including the harmonization and modernization of existing data processes and procedures
- Act as key subject matter expert by providing advice and oversight to development and support teams to adopt enterprise data-governance related policies and standards, Coordinate key data control related initiatives/projects within Wealth Management Data Team ensuring stakeholder engagement and consensus
- Lead small to medium compliance, audit initiatives, and work with different teams to bring the compliance/audit issues to closure.
- Define indicators of performance and quality metrics to ensure compliance with data related policies, standards, roles and responsibilities, and adoption/adherence requirements and monitor and measure the implementation status of enterprise data governance polices and standards including supporting the gap assessment and action planning process Merge with above
- Work with IT and Business Partners to understand and document the business meaning of data, business and IT requirements, provide analysis, system requirements and clarifications to Dev and support team, working with Dev, QA, Support and other teams to implement the business requirements
- Act as key subject matter expert on MDM, Data Quality, Data Lineage, Data Governance Tools and Technologies
- Define and implement internal WMT People and Processes that would allow implementing Data Governance processes at scale
Must Have Skills:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in the financial services sector
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in data governance and/or information management
- Strong background in the development and maintenance of data governance related Processes/Procedures within the financial services sector
- IBM MDM, Collibra, Information Governance Catalog, IBM Information Analyzer
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience with big data
- Understand banking policies, procedures and standards and relevant publishing protocols
- Knowledge of key Databases, primarily dealing with large data volume, database schema design and exposure to enterprise reporting and analytic tools
- Project management understanding
- Understanding of Wealth-Management Business Domain, and solid background dealing with Wealth Management applications
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, leadership and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate with both Business and Technical community with equal ease
- Exceptional “story telling” skills and ability to create effective deck for senior leadership
Thank you for your interest. Please apply with resume in Word format if possible. Deadline to apply is December 18th. However, a recruiter will be calling suitable candidates immediately as they apply.