Our client is a growing, private real estate developer focused in high mid rise residential projects. They are currently looking to hire an experienced Product Development Lead to oversee end to end project initiatives strategy from conceptualization to execution.
Reporting to the SVP Development, you will be responsible for the following duties inclusive but not limited to the following:
- Identify land use optimization solutions to be used in development projects and manage real estate and joint venture development proposals from project conceptualization stage to full project realization
- Serve as the key point of contact with external consultants on the development project inclusive of managing integration, schedule, quality control, stakeholder communication, risk and procurement
- Review track and report on project budgets and process of completion- address risks on an as needed basis
- Provide expertise on planning, design, project management and develop continuous process improvements on policy and compliance related to land acquisition and development
- Act as the lead on lay out interior design concept of residential projects (suite design, finishings, other structural considerations)
- Serve as representative of the organization development issues and liaise with municipal, provincial and federal government organizations
- Market research and due diligence on potential investments
In order to qualify for the position, candidates must possess the following skill set:
- Post-secondary diploma in business or urban planning or architecture
- Minimum 3 years in a similar role working with land development residential project initiatives
- Proven experience working on interior project design execution – ability to work well with designers, planners, sales, development etc.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work well in a mid sized team environment
- Strong communication skills (listening, verbal and written)
- Strong planning, researching and organizing skills, with strong attention to detail