Finance Professionals Inc., is an industry leader in the recruitment of Finance, Technology and Accounting professionals. We work with top companies across the GTA who are seeking the very best professionals in their field on a contract, project or permanent basis. We are committed to building win-win partnerships with both job seekers and the clients we serve.
Finance Professionals Inc. is looking for a strong sales professional to open new markets and grow business with new and existing customers for the placement of Technology professionals across the Greater Toronto Area.
You are an outgoing, energetic and results driven professional, with a passion for technology, sales and recruiting. You will generate new sales opportunities within various industries for the small, midsize and enterprise business space. As a Director IT Recruiting, you will seek to solidify business relationships through face-to-face client engagement, developing relationship to uncover opportunities and navigating the client to a successful close.
- Drive the development of regional sales strategies for the placement of IT professionals.
- Work closely with internal recruiters to fulfill your client orders accurately and quickly.
- Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology and evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods, costs and results.
- Develop pricing and terms for all new clients.
- Responsible for new sales efforts and sales growth, ensuring vertical and diversified sales.
- Develop competitive analysis and market research to establish and maintain a competitive edge in the industry.
- Act as consultant to clients on their current and future IT recruitment needs.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- MUST: Minimum 2 plus years Business Development or Sales experience in IT Recruitment, with a proven sales record, strategic planning and execution experience.
- Must be skilled at meeting and exceeding sales targets and a have passion for producing results.
- Proven ability to prospect and grow new business relationships in the recruitment industry.
- High level of motivation and integrity with the ability to operate independently.
- Strong networking and relationship building/management skills, work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Able to work in a very fast paced and dynamic environment with a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to negotiate contracts and close sales.
- Positive attitude, goal oriented and driven with proven leadership abilities.
Competitive compensation, which offer a base salary, strong incentive plan and benefits.
Qualified applicants should email resumes to: