Our Client specializes in an innovative software in the Fintech space and is looking to bring on board a Full-stack developer into their corporate headquarters in Downtown Toronto.
- Design, develop, and test product features satisfying business & technical requirements on time and on budget.
- Triage and correct performance and/or data integrity concerns by reviewing & evaluating code, data patches, system logs, and process/memory/disk consumption utilization.
- Collaborate with product analysts, customer care, DevOps, and other engineers on features & support cases.
- Research new technologies and/or applications of technology.
- Passion for high performing delivery culture.
Skills & Qualifications
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, and/or Mathematics.
- Minimum 5 years as software analyst/developer/architect or equivalent.
- Excellent written & verbal communication, fluent in English.
- Ability to work effectively in a team with minimal supervision.
- Have written software in an agile test-driven culture that has shipped to market.
- Proven track record as a full stack developer.
- Strong knowledge & practice in a variety of technology spanning, algorithms/data-structures, languages (e.g. Java, React.js, Ruby, SQL), and benchmarking tools/techniques.
- Java/React experience is preferred.
- Experience in the Payments Industry, PCI/DSS is an asset.