Our client is looking for an IT Procurement Consultant to to support all procurement activities from sourcing to contract negotiations and executions.
(6 month contract)
- Support and lead the end-to-end sourcing process for the Technology group , including analysis of business opportunity; determination of sourcing strategy; proposal evaluation and recommendation; contract negotiation; and contract implementation and supplier management.
- Develop value added partnerships to deliver against specific cost savings and avoidance targets.
- Negotiation of supplier contracts including pricing, services and service level agreements for IT Services.
- Perform detailed spend and other analysis to support the sourcing process.
- Apply in-depth knowledge of the IT Services category embracing best practices and industry trends.
- Develop and maintain spreadsheets, eSourcing tool reports, rate card database, contract renewals and spend analysis for IT Services.
- Assist the lines of business with supplier performance issues and ensure that suppliers comply with the terms and conditions of contractual agreements.
- Proactively identify process improvement opportunities within the sourcing process and IT Services.
- Responsible for assigned projects including the tracking of project roadmaps related to cost savings and cost avoidance.
- Develop and foster relationships with line of business stakeholders.
- Supply Chain Management, Contract law, Information Technology or related certification is a nice to have.
Must Have Skills:
- Demonstrated Senior level IT Procurement (Hardware, Software, Cloud Services) in a large matrix organization (preferably Financial or Technology).
- University degree in IT, Business Administration or related field.
- Strong market awareness and in-depth understanding of the current and emerging trends within IT Services.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Knowledge of Contract/Statement of Work preparation.
- Change Management aptitude.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Finance and budgeting experience.
- Work experience in a financial institution
- Superior communication skills and experience supporting Sr leadership
- Attention to detail.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Solid relationship management skills.
- Calm and logical approach, with ability to cope under pressure.
Please apply in word format. Qualified applicants will receive a phone/in-person interview prior to being shortlisted to our client. Thank you.