Junior Business Analyst
We are screening resumes and interviewing candidates for upcoming opportunities in the Business Analyst field. If you are an active or passive job seeker, we'd love to hear from you!
About our client:
Our client is one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies that provides personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis.
Why do you want to work here?
- Progressive thinking to keep growing and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper.
- A dynamic, collaborative, and high-performing working environment.
- Opportunities to do challenging work.
- Opportunities to build close relationships with various stakeholders.
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and locations.
Working with the project team to:
- Gather the data requirements for the project
- Compare the data requirements to the data mapping product-based models and determine if there are any model gaps
- Determine if there are any source system data gaps to the minimum requirements of the project
- Determine if there are any data quality issues with the data received
- Create the data mappings based on the above analysis for the Development Team to code
- Resolve any outstanding questions or issues with the data and the mappings
Must Have Skills:
- +2 years’ experience as Business Analyst
- Knowledge of Retail products like loans and mortgages
- Knowledge of Accounting
Please attach a resume in Word format and a brief cover letter, indicating when you are looking to start, your salary range, hourly rate range (incorporated), as well as how soon you can interview. Thank you.
We specialize in the recruitment of high performing, talented, Accounting, Finance, and Project Professionals who are being sought after by top tier companies for permanent, contract and project opportunities in Banking, Finance and Accounting. As a relationship first company, we build win-win partnerships with the candidates and companies we work with. Our focus is to make sure that we get it right the first time saving you time, money and energy during the search process. As your trusted recruitment advisor, we work hard to ensure that you have the very best experience in your search.