Our client is an international media company and they are seeking a Manager, Digital Development to join them on a 12+ contract. You are a proven Leader and motivator who can write complex scripts, applications and tests and can define testing strategy for a given application.
- Write code, write tests and build products
- Lead team on technical and cultural journey
- Ensure team is growing technically
- Provide career paths and advice
- Maintain good code practices
- Guide team implementations
- Define and drive culture
- Drive and organize initiatives
- Deep understanding of an entire application lifecycle.
- Deep understanding of databases and application services (queues, caching, etc.)
- Understands and is able to execute on networking, security and scale.
- Comfortable working on any area of an app.
- Helps others deliver features with quality and efficiency.
- Delivers features with quality and efficiency.
- Guides team on technical direction.
- A definer and champion of process.
- Explores new technologies and implements them
- Minimum 4 years experience developing production-ready code
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Strong understanding of Mobile with a core strength in iOS. Ideally with Android as well.
- Proficiency with developer tools and debugging techniques
- Ability to assess risks, scope, and obstacles as they relate to front-end development
- Ability to explain functionality and decision-making behind an application that you've worked on.
- Master of Git.
- Strong ability to utilize and execute on continuous deployment and integration.
- Testing experience preferred.
- Experience with JIRA or similar project management tracking software.
Only those candidates legally eligible to work in Canada, need apply.
For additional opportunities, please visit: https://www.fpinc.ca/opportunities/