Manager, Financial Control, Caribbean Platform Reporting
This is an exciting opportunity for a strong accounting professional to join one of the leading financial institutions based in Downtown Toronto. As Manager, Financial Control, Caribbean Platform Reporting, you will be responsible for managing financial control responsibilities, providing analysis of financial results and reporting of operating results, as well as regulatory disclosures to Statutory & Regulatory reporting.
- Responsible for financial reporting and control requirements, assisting in investigation of reporting matters (financial and regulatory).
- Reviewing and validating financial information so to enhance internal control.
- Performing Standard of Documentation monthly review and resolve queries.
- Sign-off on GL integrity.
- Project involvement.
- MUST have CPA, CA designation or equivalent.
- Extensive IFRS knowledge.
- Strong audit and accounting knowledge, as well as experience with retail banking products.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply online for immediate consideration
For more opportunities, please go to www.fpinc.ca
We specialize in finding high performing, talented Accounting & Finance Professionals who are being sought after by top tier companies across Canada for permanent, contract and project opportunities. As a relationship first company, we build win-win partnerships with the candidates and companies we work with. Our focus is to make sure that we get it right the first time saving you time, money and energy during the process. As your trusted advisor, we work hard to ensure that you have the very best experience in your search.