Manager, Financial Control Assets
Are you looking for a great opportunity to work with a team of high-caliber professionals? Do you want to become an expert who supports/manages a $400 Billion book with millions of clients? Are you excited about the challenges from multiple data strategy initiatives, process transformation, accounting advisory work and ongoing monitoring of a dynamic control environment? If you are, then this opportunity is a great fit for you!
As the Manager, you will provide proper accounting advisory for new products, implement effective processes and ensure accuracy and completeness of financial information with a primary focus on Business Financial Services and Personal Financing Products Businesses.
- Accounting advisory/policy implementation – assessing accounting implications of new initiatives and keeping up to date with IFRS developments.
- Financial Reporting (Financial Statement Disclosures)
- Establish the financial infrastructure for P&CB products ensuring financial results are reported accurately and risk are managed.
- Performing Standard of Documentation monthly review and update SOX controls.
- Participate in data strategy projects
- Participate in process transformation & automation initiatives
- MUST have an accounting designation
- Strong audit and accounting knowledge
- Strong memo writing skills
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Excel skills
Please apply with resume in Word format
For more opportunities, please go to www.fpinc.ca
We specialize in finding high performing, talented Accounting & Finance Professionals who are being sought after by top tier companies across Canada for permanent, contract and project opportunities. As a relationship first company, we build win-win partnerships with the candidates and companies we work with. Our focus is to make sure that we get it right the first time saving you time, money and energy during the process. As your trusted advisor, we work hard to ensure that you have the very best experience in your search.