- Building executive PowerPoint decks
- Writing and designing infographics
- Advising on communications strategies
What program/technology/software knowledge is essential for this role and in what capacity will the successful
- Will use Microsoft Office and/or Adobe Creative Suite every day building corporate decks or infographics that will be distributed to the field across the country
Must Have Skills/Experience (In order of priority):
- Extensive experience with graphic/print layout (PowerPoint, Adobe, etc.)
- Advanced graphic design skills and understanding of style, consistency and color
- Create written and visual aspects of communication materials (PowerPoint decks, infographics and other media)
- Advanced proficiency with Illustrator, Photoshop and In-design
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to advise on design strategies to reach a particular audience
Nice to Have Skills/Experience:
- Agency experience
- Bachelors degree in liberal arts discipline (i.e., Communications, English, Marketing, Journalism) or Graphic Design
- 3-5 years of proven experience in Communications, preferably Corporate Communications, or Communications within an IT Project or Program Space
- Advanced presentation skills and change management skills
- Advanced communication skill, specifically ability to determine the information and communication needs of stakeholders and project team (who, what, where, why and how)
- Advanced written communications ability including proof-reading, grammar and conventions, and business-style writing. (Knowledge of the financial/banking sector terminology would be an asset)
- Experience using electronic communication technology and software, specifically webcasting, survey tools, SharePoint and intranet publishing. Includes good formatting and graphic design skills, and understanding of style, consistency, and color sense.
- Previous experience managing change communication and training is important. While not required, experience in education/adult learning would be an asset to the position.
Please apply with the word format of your updated resume.