Our client, a luxury residential Real Estate development firm is currently looking for an Office Administrator to support the daily operations of the office, perform executive administrative tasks, and ad-hoc duties as required. The selected candidate will be a dynamic, self-starter with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
The Office Administrator will be responsible for the following duties:
- Support C-level executives and senior management as required including:
- Coordination of travel arrangements – booking airfare, hotels, ground transport
- Organizing meetings
- Google/Outlook calendar management and interaction with key development industry contacts
- Corporate procurement for office supplies and project materials/needs as required and coordinating/corresponding with and retaining price quotations from vendors and preparation and management of a master vendor list.
- Support corporate communications (internal and external) in line with overall brand and messaging strategy.
- Coordination and communication with head office to maintain compliance with corporate policies.
- Human resource support duties including training and introduction of employee programs.
- Support Finance and Accounting with invoice reconciliation, cheque preparation, light bookkeeping.
- Project related support for Sales and Marketing, Construction and Development such as:
- Sales office administrative support
- Sales related information checking and reconciliation
- Procurement/coordination support for marketing initiatives
- Management and coordination of weekly project team meetings
- Take incoming calls and greet customers and clients, also respond to general inquiries, direct inbound and outbound calls and manage mail coordination and central inbox.
- Participate in any company led trainings or meetings.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
In order to qualify you must possess the following skill set:
- Possess a solid administrative background with strong computer capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Possess ability to adapt to changing conditions.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently.
- In office attendance in required.
- Strong problem-solving skills.