This is an exciting opportunity to join our client, a leading Financial Institution in downtown Toronto, as a Project Consultant join their Enterprise Finance & Technology Team to help lead a Thick Ledger Transformation.
The incumbent will be responsible for working with a group of finance professionals to understand broader challenges in delivering financial service capabilities within the Global Banking & Markets and Treasury Domains. They will develop a deep in depth knowledge of existing supporting infrastructure and target state infrastructure. They will oversee and drive a variety of programs in support of industry leading finance practices
- Ability to deliver projects using iterative, scrum practices and techniques
- Able to take responsibility for the management of the project from end to end; utilizing the most appropriate delivery method and the related tools & techniques
- Communicates proactively with all involved stakeholder to identify problems, create solutions and implement efficiency improvements
- Coach team members to develop characteristics of a high performing team
- Foster relationships with peer level SMs to develop and facilitate learnings within the team and help cultivate and grow the Community of Practice.
- Interpret team statistic to develop appropriate improvement to processes
- 8+ years experience in project delivery in the Finance Solution Delivery domain.
- Experience with the migration of detailed general ledger functionality
- 5+ years’ experience in capital markets / wholesale banking
- Excellent written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Expert Influencing skills around strategy & design
- Proven relationship management skills
- Exposure to Oracle Financial Data Services
- Exposure to Broadridge’ BPS product (ADP)
- Exposure to and understanding of IIROC Regulatory Reporting Requirements
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please apply online with a word format of your resume.
For more opportunities, please go to www.fpinc.ca
We specialize in finding high performing, talented Accounting & Finance Professionals who are being sought after by top tier companies across Canada for permanent, contract and project opportunities. As a relationship first company, we build win-win partnerships with the candidates and companies we work with. Our focus is to make sure that we get it right the first time saving you time, money and energy during the process. As your trusted advisor, we work hard to ensure that you have the very best experience in your search.