Our banking client is looking for an Project Manager, Advanced Analytics for a 12 month long contract.
The Global Asset Management (GAM) Advanced Analytics team delivers exceptional technology solutions. As Senior Project Manager, you are responsible for the successful delivery of your project portfolio. You will bridge vendor, business and technology worlds to deliver solutions that your client’s value; contributing to an efficient and effective business operation and user experience. You will work alongside product managers and business leaders to deliver your projects using strong stakeholder engagement techniques, project delivery methodology, and a focus on client experience.
- Facilitate client journey mapping, or design thinking sessions to create and deliver digitally enabled and innovative solutions
- Plan and execute projects using Agile management methodology for managing project scope, requirements changes, multiple and competing demands and priorities. Use appropriate fact-based metrics / assumptions to determine and convey impact on budget, time and risk.
- Work with Business/Technology Owners to ensure that deliverables achieve required business results, communicating appropriately with stakeholders and sponsors.
- Seek out industry trends and organizational knowledge to understand alternative approaches and/or solutions.
- Facilitate joint planning with the client/stakeholders in the early stages and throughout the project life cycle.
- Develop integrated project plans applying estimation models; document assumptions, refine plans and manage performance against them.
- Provide governance & oversight on all project and management documents. Identify and manage project costs and budgets anticipating operational and tactical risks.
- Raise and track issues and conflicts, remove barriers, resolve project issues and escalate to higher levels of management as required.
- Define and execute business implementation plans, including organizational change management, communication and business readiness
- Mentor team members in their development and continuous improvement.
Must Have Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Marketing, Engineering or other discipline.
- MA or MBA in related field preferred
- Experience with cloud-based applications and integration into ‘big data’ strategies
- 5+ years’ Agile / Iterative delivery management experience in IT Project Delivery
- Relevant interest and experience in building capabilities & solutions for Big Data or other analytics platforms
- English required; French and asset
- Atlassian stack; standard MS Office tools; PM governance frameworks