We are screening resumes and interviewing candidates for upcoming opportunities in Project Management. If you are an active or passive job seeker, we'd love to hear from you!
About our client:
Our client is one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies that provides personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis.
Why do you want to work here?
- Progressive thinking to keep growing and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper.
- A dynamic, collaborative, and high-performing working environment.
- Opportunities to do challenging work.
- Opportunities to build close relationships with various stakeholders.
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and locations.
Contracts typically range from 5 months to 6 months and are generally extended beyond 1 year.
- Manages medium to high complexity projects in accordance with standard Project Management discipline.
- Facilitates/manages the development of the project definition (ie. scope, deliverables, costs, and resource estimates).
- Facilitates/manages key Project Management elements (ie. initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling, and closing).
- Manages project communications (ie. status updates, presentations to senior management team, and presentations to steering committees).
- Promotes and displays collaborative teamwork and innovation.
- Provides Program Manager/Learning & Development team with visibility into project progress, while supporting effective decision-making, approvals, and direction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, a related discipline, or equivalent education/experience (Required)
- PMP certification (Preferred)
Must Have Skills:
- 3-5 years Project Management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals
- Attention to detail and critical thinking
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and change management
- Knowledge of risk assessment (including cost/benefit analysis) and quantification methodologies
- Knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics
- Advanced user proficiency with computer applications, such as Microsoft Office Suite and MS Project
Please attach a resume in Word format and a brief cover letter, indicating when you are looking to start, your salary range, hourly rate range (incorporated), as well as how soon you can interview. Thank you.
We specialize in the recruitment of high performing, talented, Accounting, Finance, and Project Professionals who are being sought after by top tier companies for permanent, contract and project opportunities in Banking, Finance and Accounting. As a relationship first company, we build win-win partnerships with the candidates and companies we work with. Our focus is to make sure that we get it right the first time saving you time, money and energy during the search process. As your trusted recruitment advisor, we work hard to ensure that you have the very best experience in your search.