- Build and execute functional, performance, and security tests
- Define and maintain testing frameworks.
- Document test results and highlight areas requiring additional testing.
- Report any software deficiencies to the team
- Identify and analyze the root causes of performance breakdowns and recommend solutions.
- Perform procedural and manual testing of systems and processes.
- Develop and execute automated test scripts.
- Knowledge of testing frameworks and tracking tools
- Testing Automation experience
- Knowledge of Agile software development practices
- Experience with IoT solutions would be an asset
- Experience in Process control or industrial solutions would be an asset
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years' hands-on QA testing experience.
- Experience in protocol development and quality assurance required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Process Control or Industrial Solutions: 1 year (Preferred)
- Agile: 1 year (Preferred)
- Quality Assurance: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)