Our client, a luxury, high-rise residential Real Estate development firm is currently looking for a Sales Coordinator candidate.
You will be responsible for the following duties inclusive but not limited to the following:
- Provide sales management funnel guidance, and manage weekly reports to monitor sales activity and ensure quality performance.
- Join the team members for key client meetings to support the deal process and help drive sales.
- Accountable for sales planning, strategy development and plan implementation.
- Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts; Recruit, organize, train and manage staff.
- Knowledge and understanding of pricing, product and upgrades available for various development projects.
- Provide daily assistance with marketing, administrative duties and event staffing as needed.
- Accountable for communication directly with Director of Sales and Marketing team to establish. and maintain positive relationships with brokers and other stakeholders
- In-office position which will include answering phone calls, assisting with grand openings, perform administrative duties, etc.
In order to qualify for the position, candidates must possess the following skill set:
- Post-secondary diploma in business or related area
- Minimum 2-5 years Real Estate and Sales experience
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong planning, researching and organizing skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills