Our client, a leading financial institution based in Downtown Toronto, is looking for a Senior Analyst with Energy Commodities knowledge to join their Product Control team. You will play a pivotal role in producing p&l attribution, ensuring effective risk control and providing analytical, accounting and control support for the commodities business.
- Daily P&L reporting through risk based attribution, investigating and escalating any breaks when necessary.
- Reconciliation of P&L with the General Ledger
- Working closely with Front Office, providing explanations on P&L queries
- Assist in the production, review and analysis of IPV (Independent Price Verification).
- Aid in streamlining processes, ensuring maximum efficiency of the group.
- Hands-on experience working with energy commodity products, or strong knowledge of them.
- Solid understanding of accounting, the concepts of mark-to-market accounting and risk based P&L attribution
- Business Degree focused on Finance and Accounting.
- A CFA or FRM will also be an asset.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with a demanding Front-Office client base.
Please apply with resume in Word format. Those candidates legally eligible to work in Canada, need apply.
For more opportunities, please go to www.fpinc.ca
We specialize in finding high performing, talented Accounting & Finance Professionals who are being sought after by top tier companies across Canada for permanent, contract and project opportunities. As a relationship first company, we build win-win partnerships with the candidates and companies we work with. Our focus is to make sure that we get it right the first time saving you time, money and energy during the process. As your trusted advisor, we work hard to ensure that you have the very best experience in your search.