Senior Analyst, Product Control
Our client, one of the leading financial institutions based in Downtown Toronto, is looking for someone with derivatives knowledge to join their Product Control team within a Senior Analyst position. You will play a pivotal role in producing p&l attribution, ensuring effective risk control and providing analytical, accounting and control support for the derivatives business.
- Produce of p&l reporting, investigating and escalating any breaks when necessary.
- Reconciliation of p&l
- Working closely with Front Office with any p&l queries, providing explanations.
- Assist in the production, review and analysis of IPV (Independent Price Verification).
- Automate processes using VBA, ensuring maximum efficiency of the group.
- An understanding of derivative products, ideally experience working with them.
- A quantitative background would be advantageous.
- Hands-on experience supporting a Capital Markets environment.
- Business Degree focused on Finance and Accounting and/ or Risk Analytics.
- Strong technical skills – ability to code with VBA
- A CFA or FRM will also be an asset.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with a demanding Front-Office client base.
Please apply with resume in Word format.
For more opportunities, please go to www.fpinc.ca
We specialize in finding high performing, talented Accounting & Finance Professionals who are being sought after by top tier companies across Canada for permanent, contract and project opportunities. As a relationship first company, we build win-win partnerships with the candidates and companies we work with. Our focus is to make sure that we get it right the first time saving you time, money and energy during the process. As your trusted advisor, we work hard to ensure that you have the very best experience in your search.