As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will assist the execution of financial control responsibilities and support the forecasting and budgeting process. You will provide proper accounting advisory, implement effective processes and ensure accuracy and completeness of financial information.
- Financial Reporting (Financial Statement Disclosures)
- Validate monthly GL information to ensure financial transactions are reported as per established accounting standards.
- Assist in the investigation of all financial and regulatory reporting matters in areas. Maintain technical knowledge and keep abreast of all new IFRS accounting developments.
- Accounting advisory/policy implementation – assessing accounting implications of new initiatives and keeping up to date with IFRS developments
- Aid the forecasting and planning activities, evaluate financials to measure outcomes compared to targets
- Performing Standard of Documentation monthly review and update SOX controls.
- Support continuous improvement of processes and reports through process transformation & automation initiatives
- CPA, CA or equivalent designation – this mandate is highly dependent on using analytical and financial reporting skills commonly associated with accounting designations.
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS
- Previous experience of Financial Reporting and Forecasting/Budgeting
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Advanced Excel skills – VBA coding ability would be considered a strong asset
Please apply with resume in Word format
For more opportunities, please go to www.fpinc.ca
We specialize in finding high performing, talented Accounting & Finance Professionals who are being sought after by top tier companies across Canada for permanent, contract and project opportunities. As a relationship first company, we build win-win partnerships with the candidates and companies we work with. Our focus is to make sure that we get it right the first time saving you time, money and energy during the process. As your trusted advisor, we work hard to ensure that you have the very best experience in your search.