Our client is a multinational consumer goods company looking for a Senior Financial Planning Analyst for its team.
- Play a key role in the completion and submission of Annual Operating Plan.
- Manage the monthly P&L forecasting process.
- Lead completion of the semi-annual Investor Relations Report and act as the main contact for the businesses.
- Accurate, thorough and timely analysis of financial results
- Rapid and accurate turnaround of ad hoc requests.
- Support innovation P&L with robust assumption and engagement with different business partners.
- Develop strong relationships with Sales, Marketing and North American Finance to facilitate delivery of tasks and to influence business performance.
- Responsible for producing decks for communication of management information for Executive Leadership meetings.
- Highly proficient with SAP, reporting and planning financial systems.
- Outstanding writing skills and the ability to translate business performance from numbers to words.
- Challenge the status quo and put forth ideas and solutions to drive team to being world class business partners.
- Continuous improvement on Planning/Analysis processes
- Proper documentation of all activities/tasks for continuity purposes
- Finance/Accounting or Business degree / designation (MBA/CPA)
- Finance/Accounting / Business 4+ years of increasing financial and commercial experience
- Consumer packaged goods experience is preferred
- Experience with SAP, Microstrategy, strong Excel skill set mandatory
- Superior analytical and planning skills
- Demonstrated initiative and drive