Senior Manager, Product Control, Commodities
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Capital Markets professional with a strong background within Product Control, P&L, and Market Risk to join our client as Senior Manager, Product Control managing their Commodities desk.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the P&L reporting processes, General Ledger reconciliation and reviewing and analysing the IPV process.
- Experience with P&L construction and risk based attribution, capital markets accounting, balance sheet substantiation and IPV process.
- Hands-on experience in Product Control.
- Expert knowledge of P&L and Balance Sheet reconciliation.
- Business Degree focused on Finance and Accounting and/or Risk Analytics.
- A professional accounting designation is preferred. A CFA or FRM will also be an asset.
Please apply with resume in Word format.
For more opportunities, please visit www.fpinc.ca
We specialize in finding high performing, talented Accounting & Finance Professionals who are being sought after by top tier companies across Canada for permanent, contract and project opportunities. As a relationship first company, we build win-win partnerships with the candidates and companies we work with. Our focus is to make sure that we get it right the first time saving you time, money and energy during the process. As your trusted advisor, we work hard to ensure that you have the very best experience in your search.