Senior Manager, Technology Infrastructure Finance
This is a great opportunity to join the Technology Infrastructure team in one of the leading Financial Institutions in downtown Toronto. They are looking for a Senior Manager, Finance to proactively manage the financial planning, budgeting and forecasting with monthly monitoring, reporting and variance analysis for multiple business cases.
- Cost management of initiatives in various business departments – planning, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, variance analysis and validation of costs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with finance leads, providing commentary of financials.
- Collaborate with Performance Management teams ensuring deliverables are met
- Assisting IT managers in optimizing the costs vs budgets.
- Assist in new strategies, projects and initiatives within IT infrastructure spend.
- Adhoc duties on request
- CPA, CA or equivalent designation
- Financial planning/budgeting/forecasting experience
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical capabilities with a change management mindset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Cognos, SAP, PeopleSoft is considered a strong asset.
Please apply with resume in Word format
For more opportunities, please go to www.fpinc.ca
We specialize in finding high performing, talented Accounting & Finance Professionals who are being sought after by top tier companies across Canada for permanent, contract and project opportunities. As a relationship first company, we build win-win partnerships with the candidates and companies we work with. Our focus is to make sure that we get it right the first time saving you time, money and energy during the process. As your trusted advisor, we work hard to ensure that you have the very best experience in your search.