Senior Organizational Change Manager
A Big 5 Bank is hiring a Senior Organizational Change Manager for an extendable 12-month contract in downtown Toronto. This is within the Bank’s Data Governance team to investigate and integrate data requirements.
- Work with Data Domain teams and other stakeholders to implement changes in policies
- Identifies and communicates problems/issues through effective status reporting to management
Must Have Skills:
- Knowledge of applicable business segment, function (e.g. Data and Metadata for financial services)
- In depth understanding of Data Governance
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technical information quickly
- Expertise in business analysis techniques
- Effective systematic problem identification and resolution skills
- Demonstrated Leadership Skills
- Strategic and lateral thinking
- Superior oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to interact with staff at all levels, including C–level audience
- Ability to impact and influence positively
- Ability to coordinate/contribute to multiple projects and deadlines concurrently
Education and Certifications
- Bachelors Degree (must have)
- Black Belt Lean Six Sigma (nice to have)
- PROSCI (nice to have)
Please apply with a resume in Word format.
Those legally eligible to work in Canada, need apply.