We are recruiting on behalf of a prominent Real Estate development firm, located in North York. The Senior Real Estate Analyst will support the team by researching real estate investments and performing financial modeling and analysis for all aspects of the development project process.
- Prepare detailed financial models that facilitate development, acquisitions and dispositions to assist in investment decisions in the industrial, office and residential asset classes
- Prepare internal and external investment memorandums and other presentation materials.
- Track and report information on existing investments by reviewing cash flow, tracking actual vs proforma costs and providing supporting analysis
- Complete in-depth financial analysis of potential Real Estate investments
- Research real estate market data, including sales comparables and leasing data
- Additional duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance (concentration in Real Estate preferred)
- 3+ years experience in Real Estate Finance/Investments
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills, Argus experience considered an asset
- Strong relationship building, interpersonal, communications (written and verbal) and team skills
- Ability to obtain results in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple demands and tight deadlines
- Experience in residential and industrial development is considered an asset