Our client in Banking and Financial Services Industry is seeking a Sr. Java Developer (Back-end) for their Toronto location. This is a 12 months contract position.
They are reviewing their systems and processes to simplify and align them more closely with their customers’ needs. Come and work in a multidisciplinary team that manages and delivers the multichannel projects of the bank of tomorrow. Do you love technology? Do you like working on concrete projects? Are you curious about nature and like to challenge ideas in place? If you are passionate about contagious energy, you show initiative and like working in a team, we invite you to join us!
- Have a direct impact on the customer experience
- Participate in the overhaul of the transversal architecture of digital channels
- To be able to see concretely the final product of his work
- Challenge your fellow architects and designers and evolve the team as a whole
- Participate in a multitude of major projects
You are the ideal candidate if you master:
- Java back-end development (Spring boot, SOAP, microservices)
- Openshift (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Really critical performance
- Good memory management
- Rigor in code optimization
- You worked in teams that took good software development practices, such as automated testing, code review and DevOps techniques, seriously
- What bank offers you:
- A constantly changing framework
- Medium where the complexity of technology environments promotes development and encourages work / life balance
- A collaborative and dynamic working atmosphere
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive benefits
- Continuous training and development program
Only those candidates legally eligible to work in Canada, need apply.
For additional opportunities, please visit: https://www.fpinc.ca/opportunities/