(12 month contract)
The desired candidate will be well-versed in the functionality and applications of traditional social engagement platforms (e.g. Sprinklr), listening platforms (Radian6, Sprinklr), social selling platforms (e.g. Hearsay Social), employee advocacy platforms (eg. PostBeyond), collaboration software (e.g. Jive, Basecamp) and more.
This role will also require an individual who can identify and enable connection points between social media marketing platforms and other digital platforms, including websites, CRM, content, and more. We also need a strong people-person who can inspire and work with partners both internally and externally. This role will require active leadership and participation with a broad cross functional group and the ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization.
1. Support for Existing Social Media Marketing Platforms
- Regularly meet with business partners to discuss their programs, including quarterly business reviews with suppliers;
- identify opportunities for existing social media marketing platforms to support their goals
- Understand new functionality; inform business partners of new functionality; manage test scenarios with business partners; communicate changes to the training program; develop training materials as necessary.
- Secure any necessary IT/Security, Risk, Legal & Compliance reviews for changes/updates to functionality; participate in reviews by Internal Auditors; document approved workflows; fulfill Audit and Records Management requirements; maintain Social Media Policies and procedures.
- Identify and communicate to Administrators any inactive / potential users; Access Attestation process (i.e validating who has access to the platforms).
- On-board and train new Administrators; advise Administrators on industry best practices that relate to the platforms;
- train Administrators on new & existing functionality; ensure TalentLink training content remains up to date.
- Follow and execute social media governance best practices
- Troubleshoot platform issues and escalate as required
- Meet regularly with the suppliers; managing Supplier Workbooks.
- Managing RBC Connect group and triaging user inquiries to Administrators, as needed; managing consolidated
- inquiries into Social Media platforms across business.
- Identify opportunities for new social media and/or marketing platforms to support the goals of business partners; lead development of business case for adoption.
- Represent the business in any social media technology RFI or RFP; consolidate input from all business partners;
- validate functionality through platform tests.
- Secure all necessary IT/Security, Risk, Legal & Compliance reviews.
- Oversee platform on-boarding of platform Administrators; work with Implementation and Customer Success managers from suppliers to customize as appropriate for each Administrator.
- Identify opportunities for reporting via existing social media marketing platforms to support the goals of business partners; Understand reporting audiences to tailor reports appropriately.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of built-in reporting features of the existing social media marketing platforms; Build
- reporting templates, establish workflow and cadence for reporting updates.
- Build reporting templates that leverage social media data in Excel.
- Platform knowledge: Excellent understanding of third-party social media platforms, such as Sprinklr, Radian6, Hearsay Social, PostBeyond, Jive, Basecamp; excellent understanding of native social platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.; excellent understanding of API connection capabilities between platforms.
- Excel knowledge: High level of proven competence with Excel; ability to build reports that tap into social media APIs; use slicers, pivot tables, conditional formatting, etc.
- Administrative skill: High level of proven competence with various program administration, deployment, support, application performance analysis & tuning.
- Training expertise: Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate with people in a wide variety of areas and at various levels from business leads, to platform admins to end-users.
- Change management: Readily adjusts to and embraces changes to meet organizational needs and/or conditions.
• Executional Excellence: Drives performance and sustains/drives results from self and others through professional excellence and effective execution.
• Collaboration; works in partnerships to create more effective outcomes.
- 7-10 years in project and/or platform management experience, extensive use of social media marketing platforms in the past 2-3 years.
- Experience in training administrators and end-users on social media marketing platforms.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate with people in a wide variety of areas and at
- various levels from technical specialists to project managers.
- Analytical, detail oriented nature with experience using numbers to deliver insights and action.
- Ability to learn and absorb quickly new concepts (in business and in systems), apply new knowledge as appropriate and transfer knowledge to others.
- Comfortable presenting to large groups including executives.
- Preference for bilingual (English & French) communication skills.
AUTHORITIES, IMPACT, RISK
- Authority to recommend spend for social media technology budget and spend of budget residing in the lines of businesses.
- Analyze industry reports & trends, evaluate emerging technology, build business cases, and provide recommendations to heads and senior management of business units, functional units, RBC enterprise-wide; get buy-in and secure funding.
- Strategize with and educate business partners and others across the company on incorporating relevant social media marketing platforms into their workflows
- Meet with internal and external partners to share learning, best practices, opportunities to reduce costs and mitigate risks
Thank you for your interest. Please apply with resume. Cover letter is not necessary. Please also note that we have a very quick turnaround from when a role is open to when our client closes the role to review profiles so if you are interested, please apply within 2 business days in order to be considered for this opportunity.