What is the opportunity?
In this role you will manage, control and process all Futures Give-up/Give-in execution fees, as well as all other 3rd Party Trade Execution costs that pertain to the Futures Business.
What will you do?
– Tracking, billing, paying and processing of 3rd party payables and receivables related to Futures clearing and execution; including aging of receivables and following up with clients and/or counterparties for payment.
– Allocation of costs on fully reconciled invoices to the appropriate businesses ensuring allocations and payment of invoices are approved by appropriate business representative and in line with policies and controls.
– Resolve conflicts/issues and escalates to management as appropriate
– Ensure global standards are implemented and adhered to within all regions
– Provide Business Support with relevant monthly analytics
– Improve and enhance existing / future reporting and data availability/quality
What do you need to succeed?
– BBA / BComm / BSc / BA
– Knowledge of end-to-end trade life cycle functions/processes (specifically pertaining to Futures Business) within a Capital Markets, Securities Trading, Brokerage or similar environment, gained through experience.
– Intermediate to advanced level knowledge of Excel, MS Access and SQL.
– Understanding of the flow of costs related to the business of a Capital Markets firm; experience in Operations a distinct asset.
– Knowledge of operating platforms and accounting systems; including eGL and related sub-ledgers, Rolf&Nolan, ADP, etc
– Knowledge of Revport considered an asset
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual
– A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits plus competitive compensation
– Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
– Opportunities to do challenging work
– Opportunities to build close relationships with clients
– Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
• brief description and mention the size
• Monitoring/Updating Futures Give-up Execution Fees Receivables
• Liaise with Clearing Brokers to solicit settlement of Aged Balances
• Reconciliation of internal Execution Fee Records against External Data and General Ledger accounts
List if they are nice to have or must have
What program/technology/software knowledge is essential for this role and in what capacity will the successful candidate be using it:
Microsoft Access, Excel
Must Have Skills:
• Strong Excel and Microsoft Access
• Good Communication Skills; both written and verbal
Nice to Have Skills:
• Strong Technical Skills to assist with Process Automation